Our Practice Nurses support the GPs in immunizations, Care plans, health assessments, wound management, health checks and any work that they can do independently. Additionally, performing ECG and spirometry; and ordering vaccines and inventory for treatment room are routinely done by the practice nurse.
Registered as RN or have prior experience of work in General Practice
· Current AHPRA registration.
· Must be endorsed to do child/adult immunisation
· Must have updated vaccinations
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment or individually.
· Computer skills are necessary
· Knowledge of Best Practice software is an advantage but not necessary.
· Training in the use of Best Practice software will be provided if required
· Pap smear experience will be preferred.
The practice is located in the picturesque Lake Macquarie area, a two-minute stroll from the lake. Currently, have 3 GPs and Allied health Practitioners working on site. Pathology is available on site. The practice has 6 consult rooms, a spacious waiting area and very friendly environment.
Negotiable- Nurses award and incentives.