Unfortunately, this job is no longer available.
Medical receptionist for family practice in Wallsend
Administration - Support
11 May 2018
Ad Expiry Date
11 Aug 2018
We are looking for a part time Medical receptionist to join our friendly team at Hello Health Family Practice, working 5 hours per week and when staff are on holiday or personal leave. This position will increase in hours towards the end of the year. Please forward your details of your previous experience and qualifications to the email address provided.
- Previous experience working in a medical practice and competent use of Best Practice and Medicare billing is essential.
- A warm and friendly approach to patients, with a very high level of communication and adminstration skills.
- The ability to work flexibly, independently, manage time and complete daily tasks
- Have well developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively and sensitively with people from different backgrounds.
- Knowledge of triage in general practice.
It would be benefical to have knowledge of the RACGP Standards, having previously worked in an accredited practice.
Description of Facilities
Hello Health Family Practice is a growing family based practice in Wallsend. There are currently 2 full time GPs, 2 Practice Nurses, 2 administration staff and a practice manager. We will soon be carrying out extensions and this will provide space for more GPs and an increase in administration staff.
Description of Benefits
- We are an accredited practice, dedicated to excellance in the care of our patients and our staff.
- Our practice facilties are warm, inviting and friendly.
- Our existing staff are close and committed to support each other as a team.
- As a growing and developing practice, we welcome input from all staff to improve our practice.
- Above award wages.
Hello Health Family Practice
30 Newcastle Road
Wallsend, NSW, 2287